We make sure that our clients are protected when they ride with us. Whether they have health complications or not, their health, safety, comfort, satisfaction, and convenience are still our top priorities.
At EWA, all our vehicles are well maintained and properly sanitized pre- and post-boarding. We have wheelchair-accessible vans for individuals with physical limitations who seek our help. Our vehicle can support two clients on each trip. Our drivers are licensed, trained, experienced, and NEMTAC-accredited to transport you to and from your destinations with ease and promptness.
The company, services, and staff members follow all local, state, and federal rules and regulations and use the best equipment for our passengers. We assist our passengers and provide a safe mode of transportation to/from appointments, curb to curb, door to door.
Our service doesn’t stop from transportation and care services during transport; we also offer assistance services to and from the medical desk should the client need it. We support a variety of clients, including hospice care patients and those with disabilities.
We offer transportation services to and from the following:
- Outpatient Surgery Appointments
- Specialty Clinic Appointments
- Family Dentistry Appointments
- VA Clinic Appointments
- Health and Rehab (Physical Therapy) Appointments
- Family Medicine Medical Appointments
- Pharmacy Visits to Pick Up Prescriptions
- Airport Transportation for Medical Appointments
- Out-of-State Family Visiting Patients
- Cancer Treatment Appointments
- Health and Wellness Visits
- Routine Appointments
- Workers Compensation Transportation
- Optometry Appointments
We also offer courier services so we can transport your goods anywhere in the shortest amount of time and at the best rates possible.
Please visit these links for more details:
- EWA Cancellation Policy
- Americans Disabilities Act of 1990
- Laws Governing Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Services
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission
- Q’Straint: QRT Max Training – US